The bright anodic oxidation is a process of electrolytic conversion of aluminium metal covered by an oxide layer which grows as an integral part of the metal itself, obtained by acid solutions with specific additives, used for technical and decorative purposes in different applications, with specific features:
- high resistance to corrosion;
- good resistance to wear;
- surface porosity of 20% – 30%;
- levelled surface appearance, glossy and reflective, neutral or colored, obtained by an electrolytic process of brightening;
- surface hardness from 500 to 900 Brinel;
- electrical insulation;
- uniformity of thickness with values from 5 to 20 microns in according to the request, which grows for 50% inside and 50% outside the surface.
Attached below the complete list of the finishigs performed and the relative compliances with the Directives.