The zinc coating is an electroplating process with zinc metal, obtained by alkaline or acid aqueous solutions with specific additives, used for technical purposes in many applications.
- absence of Cr +6, compliant with RoHS (2002/95/EC), ELV (2000/53/EC), 2003/36/EC and 2000/53/EC;
- good resistance to corrosion;
- applied on Zamak, Steel (Iron), Cast Iron, heat treated Carbon Steel, copper and its alloys;
- compact coating, with uniform thickness;
- shiny and semi-shiny look;
- hardness surface 80 HV;
- formation of galvanic couple with the metal Fe;
- possibility to apply sealants and lubricants to increase the corrosion resistance, adjust the coefficient of friction and uniform the aesthetic of colouring.